Social Media Starter Kit
If your business is ready to make its debut on social media, don’t jump in without a plan. Our social media professionals will help you strategize to come up with the best path forward for your brand. They’ll also set up a new business profile and create custom content to get you started.
What you can expect from us
We’ll set up a 15-minute consultation call with you to discuss the materials we provide.
We’ll help you get started on one social media business account. You can choose from any of the following: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, or Google My Business.
We’ll create a new business account for you or we’ll finish setting up your existing business account.
We’ll create a custom social media strategy document for your brand, including guidelines for post content and activity.
We’ll create profile images (including a profile photo and cover photo) and upload them to the profile, along with adding your business bio details.
We’ll create custom post content for two weeks (one post per day, five days per week for ten posts total).
We’ll post the two weeks of content (ten posts as outlined above) for you.
We’ll provide you with ongoing chat support.
We’ll submit regular reports on your project’s status.
After two weeks of activity, we’ll set up a 15-minute handoff call with you to report on the activity so far and set you up for success on your own going forward.
What we need from you
You’ll need to fill out a project questionnaire to help us get started. We can’t get started without it.
If you already started setting up your new business profile, you’ll need to give us access to it.
No long-term contracts
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I request revisions to the content when I review it?
- Yes, while we aim to get it right the first time, we do offer one round of revisions for each piece of content. Any revisions need to be requested within one week after the content is sent to you.
- What happens after the two weeks of content is posted?
- We’ll schedule a 15-minute call with you to hand off the account. At that time, we’ll report on the content that was posted so far, answer any remaining questions you might have, and make sure that you’re set up for success to take over the account going forward.
- Do I need to create a personal account on the social media platform before you can create the new business profile?
- For Facebook and LinkedIn, yes. Both of these platforms require a personal account before a business account can be created, so please make sure you have a personal account set up before getting started with this service. But for Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, this is not necessary.
- What if I already have a new social media profile started?
- We’ll pick up where you left off. We’ll finish setting up the profile by adding any remaining profile images or details needed. And we’ll get started on your strategy document and content creation.
- Do I need to provide the profile images or bio details?
- Usually no. Most often, we can source images and bio details from your company’s website. If you have specific images or bio details you’d like used, please give those to your pro upon filling out the project questionnaire. But if you don’t have images available, we can source stock imagery.
- What type of content/posts will you create for the two weeks provided?
- The content may contain a strategic balance of the following types: news, educational, promotional, inspirational, and questions that inspire interaction and qualitative feedback. However, this can vary depending on your brand’s needs. If you have specific requirements, please tell your pro when filling out your project questionnaire.
- Do you have experience with social media in my industry?
- Certain industries have unique needs we can typically accommodate. For example, we’ve posted specific listings for real estate professionals, promotions for ecommerce sites, and specialized content in numerous other industries. If you have particular requirements, please tell your pro.
- Can I provide a custom social calendar for those two weeks?
- Yes, you can certainly dictate the calendar upfront. Please let your pro know if that’s something you want to do.
- Can I review the content before it’s posted?
- Absolutely. We’ll automatically set up a process for you to review and approve all content before it’s posted.
- How often will I hear from my pro?
- Your pro will submit regular project status updates to keep you informed on where things are at with your project. If you have a question for your pro outside of those regular updates, you can send them a message through your dashboard. They’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After you purchase, you’ll fill out a short project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.